The Ultimate Guide To Calisthenics Review
The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics is a product that has been compiled to help you get the essential training for you to have the flexibility, mobility and balance needed for callisthenics. It is such that was created with a plan to fight the movement locks caused by your muscles and to help in the prevention of the pain that is prevalent among people that build their body.
It focuses on the way you can use the lost art of the most effective, natural strength training on earth which is just using body weight. It teaches you how you can use the art of callisthenics to get the body type you have always wanted for yourself.
Despite not being a quick fix, it is such that have been proven to be one of the best ways to do get the body you desire. It uses the natural methods that have been known to help in the protection and strength. It is a digital product that comes at a very cheap price.
Author of The Product: this guide was created by Jeff Cowan, an expert in Calisthenics, who became one after discovering that the method he had been using all these while is not efficient.
What is Included In The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics?
The products started out by giving you hints on what you can do to have a great body. Then, it comes with the 8 fundamental moves to master.
Being able to perform moves like the human flag and planches requires more than simply phenomenal strength, it also requires flexibility, mobility, balance and skill. It does not matter how strong you are, you are will struggle with these moves if you lack the other necessary skills (and quite a bit of practice!). However, if you do it the right way you can achieve strength and skill unlike any other. That’s the reason you must start with the fundamental movements. Until you’re hitting them consistently you should not progress to any other advanced moves. The moves are as follow:
- Pistol Squat
Pistol Squat will absolutely challenge your lower body strength and mobility. Paired with hamstring mobility exercises this progression will help you prevent lower-body injury and make the most out of your leg power.
- One Arm Hanging Leg Raises
These are the best way to develop an all-around powerful waist. Hanging develops the grip, shoulders and lats, and forces the serratus muscles around the ribcage to work strongly.
- One Arm Pull Up
Nothing builds a massive upper back and lats like pull-ups do. It’s a prerequisite for all advanced moves.
Every single movement in callisthenics will require your spine to be extremely strong. The stronger your spinal muscles, the better you will be at practically any athletic motion. Bridges will make sure that the core is iron strong.
- Handstand Push Up
Handstands will explode your shoulder strength and size and prepare your upper body for virtually anything.
- One Arm Push Up
The easiest pushing movement that activates nearly every muscle in your body, strengthens joints and trains connective tissue. In addition, it builds up strength and a healthy upper body.
- Horizontal Row
Although a fairly advanced move, you should start conditioning your body for it early. It promotes full body control, builds an iron core, and develops a hollow body which is essential for advanced elements.
- Plank To Planche
Planks strengthen the body line and they are a great base for lever work including elbow lever and eventually planches.
These 8 moves have been handpicked to build all round physique and strength so you can safely progress further. Afterwards, you will proceed to other types of training.
- Full Body Training
These movements are designed to target every single part of your body and develop an all-around, balanced physique of a gymnast. They will make sure you are ready for anything all over your body
- Balance, Mobility & Flexibility Built-in.
These fundamentals make sure that along with strength, you are developing balance, mobility, flexibility, and body control. You will need them to be able to perform more advanced moves and to avoid injury.
- Pushing and Pulling
Fundamental movements condition your muscles and nervous system to be able to perform pulling and pushing moves effortlessly. This lays the necessary foundation for more advanced
Not only that, you will be given a proven blueprint for developing callisthenics strength and skill to guarantee your success and a downloadable progression poster to visually guide you through fundamental moves.
Also included in the products are such great features like:
- Detailed instructions on how and when to progress.
- 5 different workout routines for whatever is your goal and lifestyle (strength, fat loss, endurance, skills etc).
- System for creating your own personalised training routine
- Workout schedule, including detailed guidance on warm up, skills work, strength work and conditioning
- 10 chapters filled with 10 years of callisthenics knowledge and experience
- 10 detailed exercise progressions with over 20 steps each
- Mental principles, philosophy and attitude to set you up for success
- Video library for the hardest moves
- Private Facebook group and access to a series community of athletes and everything you need in one place to get you started regardless of your previous experience and fitness level.
Benefits of Using The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics
There are a lot of benefits that come with knowing how to build your body. Hence, having a good means of doing it is one great benefits that can never be overlooked. The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics will give you some of the following benefits.
- Help You with Trainings That Can Be Done at Home: Some people have the assumption that lifting weight is the only way to strengthen the problem of glute weakness. Whereas, all they need is simply body weight, which implies the exercises needed are things you can do with your body parts. The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics will expose you to some simple body weight exercises that will not require you to step a foot in the gym.
- No More Need To Ration Your Food: A lot of people find it hard to eat the food they desire because they have been told to stop eating certain food because of the level of certain products in them. However, The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics will not be a guide that holds you hostage to a terrible diet nobody actually follows.
- A Program That Works: There are a lot of stress, frustrations and disappointments that come with trying programs after programs. This is one thing that happens in the name of building the body; however, this program has been designed to help you stop worrying about programs after programs.
- You Will Not Be Made To Use Aids: In the process of building flexibility and strength, various people have had to employ the use of such things as synthetic drugs and western therapies, which have never been known to help build the body you need. However, The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics has come to use the most natural methods possible. In fact, you will not be required to use any of these methods before you finally get the flexibility and strength.
- You Will Defeat Weakness: On a normal occasion, the training and the food you eat should make you strong but some exercises make it hard for you to stay strong, seeing you hurt really bad because the pain is lurking at your joints Nevertheless, this problem can be resolved through the use of this program.
How Cheap? How Easy?
Despite the number of work put into it, the program comes at a very moderated price and as you must have noticed, it is something you can do by yourself even if you are a teenager.
The product is a digital book.
If you want to build a flexible and strong body, then The Ultimate Guide to Calisthenics is what you need.