1. When performing timed sets/metabolic work you should emphasize speed of movement above all else.
2. When gaining size is your primary objective you should use sets of either 30-40 seconds or 20-30 seconds.
3. When losing fat is your primary objective you should use sets of either 30-40 seconds or 4060 seconds.
4. An elastic resistance is superior to free-weights for high-speed metabolic work.
5. To get the most out of metabolic work, superset it with a regular lifting exercise. This is especially effective during a fat loss phase.
Was this article helpful?
Tired of Trying To Loose Weight And It Never Works or You Have To Starve Yourself Well Here's A Weight Loss Plan That takes Care of Your Weight Problem And You Can Still Eat. In This Book, You’ll Learn How To Lose Weight And Not Feel Hungry! In An Easy Step-By-Step Process That Enables You To Feel Good About Loosing Weight As Well As Feeling Good Because Your Stomach Is Still Full.