Office Code Date
SIXTH ENDORSEMENT on (identify letter)
From: Commanding Officer To: Individual Marine
Subj: BODY COMPOSITION PROGRAM (BCP) EVALUATION ON RANK SNM XXX XX XXXX/XXXX
1. Readdressed and forwarded.
2. Your (1st/2nd) _ 6-month assignment to the BCP expired on (YYMMDD)
3. Based on your progress while assigned to the BCP, as documented in your BCP file, it has been determined that: (Initial one)
a. ( ) You have attained and maintained the Marine Corps' body composition standards, and will be officially removed from the BCP (and Remedial Physical Conditioning Program (RPCP)) on the Unit Diary per reference (a).
(1) (_) FIRST ASSIGNMENT PARTICIPANTS. If at any time during your
Marine Corps career you fail to meet the body composition standards a second time, you may be granted a second BCP (and RPCP) assignment of 6 months with no extension.
(2) (_) SECOND ASSIGNMENT PARTICIPANTS. If at any time during your
Marine Corps career you fail to meet the body composition standards a third time, you will automatically be processed for administrative separation per reference (b).
b. ( ) FIRST ASSIGNMENT PARTICIPANTS ONLY. You have not met the Marine Corps' body composition standards, but have made satisfactory progress during your first 6-month BCP assignment. You have been granted an extension for _
additional months, and will be required to return to body composition standards upon Program extension expiration on (YYMMDD) _. This extension has been entered on the Unit Diary per reference (a).
(1) You will continue your participation in the BCP and RPCP throughout the extension period.
(2) Thirty-days prior to Program expiration, you will be medically reevaluated.
(3) Upon Program expiration, if body composition standards are met, you will be officially removed from the BCP (and RPCP). If body composition standards are not met, you will be processed for administrative separation per paragraph 6215 in reference (b).
Was this article helpful?