• A pregnant bodybuilder should follow sensible nutrition and exercise advice during and after her pregnancy
• Bodybuilding can begin at 11 or 12 years, but shouldn't be hard training until 18 years plus
• Bodybuilding is a sport which can be enjoyed for many years
• People with long-term illnesses should be sensible about getting back into training.
• It is often possible to train around disabilities
• Everyone should watch their nutrition, and eat sensibly according to their needs.
Was this article helpful?
Bodybuilding requires commitment. It is a totally different lifestyle that entails letting go of old habits and adopting new ones. You cannot go into bodybuilding and be half- hearted about it. It is a test of strength, self-discipline and willpower. Start only when you are sure you can commit time, effort and energy. Learn tips like this one and 99 more.