• Watch out for products which don't contain what they claim on the label
• Make sure the product carries an honest guarantee
• Ensure that there is research to back up claims, and that the research is plausible and well designed
• Forget products which over-generalise
• There's no need for false endorsements - ignore them
• No company is 100% reputable, though some do produce high quality products
• I've yet to find a quality supplement at a fair price!
Was this article helpful?
Ever since the fitness craze in the 1980’s, we have become a nation increasingly aware of our health and physique. Millions of dollars are spent every year in the quest for a perfect body. Gyms are big business, personal trainers are making a tidy living helping people stay fit, and body building supplements are at an all-time level of performance.